Is this useful? Please share it with your friends. Thanks a bunch! 🙂

Product Description:

The Philips AVENT Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump (SEE IT HERE gives you the ability to efficiently express breast milk for your little one at your own speed, and your own custom comfort level. This unique double electric breast pump offers two pumps, one control pump, and one secondary pump that automatically duplicates the same setting set for the control pump, giving you the ability to express twice as much milk, twice as fast. This AVENT Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump offers two massage cushion breast shields with five cushion petals that flex in and out, mimicking the natural sucking motion of your baby. For maximum vacuum levels, these cushion petals can also be removed. This double electric breast pump offers speed control, vacuum control, and rhythm control, giving you endless combinations and allowing you to find your special comfort level. Plus, the AVENT Electric Breast Pump also offers an electronic memory that that learns your settings and automatically recalls them with the one-touch memory control button. You can pump, store, and feed using the same container, plus the AVENT Double Electric Comfort Breast Pump comes with two seal-able 4-ounce breast mile containers and two newborn flow nipples, one for each bottle. Also included with this double electric breast pump, four bottle stand/funnel covers, two nipple travel packs, spare part, instruction guide, and a microfiber travel bag that conveniently stores everything.

Product Features:

  • Simultaneous pumping saves time and may improve milk flow.
  • Allows you to sit comfortably upright while you pump.
  • Three easy to use expression settings.
  • Soft massage cushion helps stimulate milk flow.
  • This new model includes a large, 25MM breast cushion.
  • 2-year warranty
  • Philips Avent Comfort Double Electric Breast Pump that includes one base unit and tubing.
  • Two large, 25MM cushions.
  • Two 4-ounce Natural bottles.
  • Two extra-soft newborn-flow nipples.
  • Two sealing discs
  • Two breast pad sample packs (two-day pads and two-night pads).
  • One travel bag
  • 100% BPA free

Video Demonstration:

** This video refers to the SINGLE Electric but works the exact same **

 

Review:

As far as reviews go, the AVENT Double Electric Breast Pump did pretty well with 80% being extremely happy with their purchase. As for the other 20%, reviews were mixed. The number one complaint is that there are so many pieces to assemble, clean, and reassemble. It seems to take up a lot of time. Other reviewers stated that it seems like a lot at first, but then you get used to it and get faster. Another common complaint was that because there are so many parts, the milk tends to get trapped in places, and if it’s not sealed properly it will leak from the bottle when pumping. Aside from those complaints, most of the reviewers loved the AVENT Double Electric Breast Pump. Also, this pump is basically a newer model of the AVENT ISIS iQ Duo which was given the highest rating (a grade: A) by Baby Bargains. Most of the reviewers loved the customizable controls, as well as the efficiency, stating that it worked just as well, if not better than the professional grade hospital double breast pumps. Plus, its nearly half the price. Most also stated that is was extremely comfortable, and easy to use, once you get the hang of assembly.

I personally love the fact that you have so much control. The above demonstration video pertains to the Single Pump, but both breast pumps work the same, so you have to watch the video to truly understand how it works.

The Good
  • Affordable – it’s half the price of other high-quality double breast pumps.
  • A newer model of Avent ISIS iQ Duo, which was given the highest grade A rating by Baby Bargains.
  • Its a double breast pump, which means more milk, less pumping, and it also comes with two 5-petal cushion massage breast shields for comfort.
  • Extremely customizable – you control it all, speed, vacuum, rhythm – controls are at your fingertips
  • Electronic memory stores your favorite settings
  • One-touch memory control – recalls your stored settings
  • 100% BPA free
The Bad
  • If it’s not sealed properly, it will leak from the bottle when pumping, or if it falls over.

 

Is this useful? Please share it with your friends. Thanks a bunch! 🙂

Categories: Review

E. O'Sullivan, IBCLC

I am a Board Certified Lactation Consultant working in private practice since 1995. I am the mother of three breastfed children. I am an IBCLC member of The Association of Lactation Consultants in Ireland (ALCI) and the International Lactation Consultant Association (ILCA).

shares